Ir al contenido principal

GUANAJUATO.

My trip to Guanajuato was very true, since there are different tourist places such as:
The underground street
The church of San Sebastian
Temple of San Diego
Juarez Theater
Street kiss, among others much more, but I only visit those that mention.

Its food is very delicious, it has a wide variety of foods typical of the region such as:
The mole
The mining enchiladas
The cured meat
The stuffed chilies
The flutes
The tamales, among many other foods that I consumed in the same way when I went on vacation.

Traditional sweets are also made, such as:
Dry fruits
Cocadas
Croconut hamsters
Cacahuate in the form of a mummy with different but good flavor.

The climate most of the year is temperate and hot (25 ° C) from March to June, with rain from June to September and slightly cold from October to February, I went in the month of October, the weather was very comfortable.

One thing I bought was the traditional bird-shaped crafts called "baroque silverware".

I did not have the opportunity to go on holidays, that is, when they celebrate their customs and traditions but everything was spectacular.


Resultado de imagen para imagenes de guanajuato

Resultado de imagen para mole

Resultado de imagen para callejon del beso


Name: Karla Jimenez Genis.
Group: 301.

Comentarios