Ir al contenido principal
MY TRAVEL TO “PUERTO VALLARTA”😆
My travel to Puerto Vallarta was incredible because this was the best experience it´s a only thing that do it is not boring, In my Opinion Puerto Vallarta is an incredible place, for their beaches, the food, the people, the thing that more like me was  see the sea all day, definitely there is nothing same to this.
I had with my family a week, because too is boring see the same everyday.
The best experience is get on a boat and see the sunrise, its definietly the best, too is awesome play  volleyball in the beach, in the sand because you know new persons and is very Good for convive .
Well I recommend that you going to Puerto Vallarta because is very beautiful, isn´t important a lot of money because the really  important is have fun with family, Friends or even only for know new people  this is fun because you know new ways to think.
Too the food is incredible, but really isn´t my passion don´t like me much the fishes.The hotels definitely are better tan the Toluca, and their clasification is approximately of 4-5 stars, this is comfortable for me because you can sleep Good in the night.
I´ll like go again to Puerto Vallarta but thiz time with a special girl, and go to the best beach with she and in a afternoon see to her eyes,  say how I want she, and to give a Kiss, definitely I think that this is the best, and you can do all for achieve  it.
Always I think in do it, and not with anyone, this only Will be the best experience with the indicated persons. For example my best friend of the Elementary school, the only girl that makes me feel PURE LOVE💓😇, is the best person in my life. Only with she  I´d go again to Puerto Vallarta, even other place.
I can´t go alone because it would not be fun.
Resultado de imagen para puerto vallarta
Resultado de imagen para puerto vallarta

Comentarios