Hi Delegate, I could ask you a few questions, which will be of your achievements for the community.
Hello girl, of course
What's your name? Francisco González Mejía. How old are you? 45...
What has been done by your community being delegated?
Well, my achievements as delegates have been with the best intentions, because in a matter of support I do not suffer unless I have the confidence of the majority and it is more than originating more and more, so that my people feel safe the delegate What he has in the community, also what I have come to logar would be the supports that from someone who has a better position, he has given them to the people who really need them.
What else would you do to keep up and with what purpose do you do it? What I would do to keep my community up would be respect and support until today because I do it so that the whole community is united.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario