Ir al contenido principal

Interview to a known that has had achievements.馃槈


v What is your full name?
My full name is Sofia Tenorio Garcia.

v How old are you?
I am 47 years old.

v Where you live now?
I live in the Federal District, but I came to visit Metepec and Toluca.

v What achievements have you had?
One of the achievements that I have had, has been to pursue the career of politics, as I really like to support my community, we know there is corruption, but more I can say with my face up that I am not. and I do not participate in it, I do really support people with honesty.

v What achievements do you want and do you still have to fulfill?
One of my many achievements that I want to fulfill, is to be able to build a house in both Toluca and Metepec, since most of my closest relatives live in both places, and nothing would make me happier than being with them.
Another more serious to be able to have children, since it would not help to progress money if I have no one to share it with. And I clarify, money is not everything.


Ok, thank you very much for your time.

Comentarios