hello good afternoon we are going to do some interviews to the father of my community.
¿what is your name?
mi name is Jose Diaz
¿how old are you?
39 years
¿How it feels to be able to help people who really need it?
I feel blessed for being the person that I am, it is a great honor for me to be able to help the people who really need it, as are the children who come and have nothing to eat. It is a pleasure to see those smiles on their faces. see what I can give them even if it's a bread to eat
¿what have been the most symbolic challenges you have faced as a priest?
Perhaps the most proper challenge of his condition that a priest must face today is to live and exercise his ministry in an increasingly secularized world and where the priest is less understood and appreciated. On the contrary, for being a priest, I enjoy a lot of appreciation from my family that has always supported me and also from many faithful
- What do you consider the most difficult task for a priest?
The most difficult task is to call good good and evil evil according to the truth announced by Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ was crucified for announcing the truth that saves us.
to.

¿what is your name?
mi name is Jose Diaz
¿how old are you?
39 years
¿How it feels to be able to help people who really need it?
I feel blessed for being the person that I am, it is a great honor for me to be able to help the people who really need it, as are the children who come and have nothing to eat. It is a pleasure to see those smiles on their faces. see what I can give them even if it's a bread to eat
¿what have been the most symbolic challenges you have faced as a priest?
Perhaps the most proper challenge of his condition that a priest must face today is to live and exercise his ministry in an increasingly secularized world and where the priest is less understood and appreciated. On the contrary, for being a priest, I enjoy a lot of appreciation from my family that has always supported me and also from many faithful
- What do you consider the most difficult task for a priest?
The most difficult task is to call good good and evil evil according to the truth announced by Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ was crucified for announcing the truth that saves us.
to.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario