Ir al contenido principal

entrevista


-Today we are going to interview Maricela Garcia, a resident of the Ex Rancho San Dimas subdivision, who has supported the community a lot:
-Hi Maricela, how are you?
Maricela: Hi, fine thanks.
-Can I ask you some questions?
Maricela: Yes, you can.
-You are resident of this subdivision?
Maricela: Yes, I do.
- How many years have you lived here?
Maricela: I've been living here for about 8 years.
- You support this community, right?
Maricela: Yes, I do.
-How does it support the community?
Maricela: I support the community by doing campaigns to take care of the green areas.
-What kind of campaigns do you do?
Maricela: I along with some people who are also interested in supporting the community and organize tasks in the streets and green areas.
- That’s good, and how often do they do it?
Maricela: I organize it so that we do it every two weeks, depending on weather and climate and it also depends on the people who can
- How many people are in the campaign?
Maricela: The number of people varies a lot, since sometimes we are only 10, but other times we get together more than 15 people.
- Do you do it with any cause?
Maricela: Yes, I do. The only cause of keeping our community clean and inviting people to support this cause.
-That’s all, thank you for giving me a little time.



Comentarios